Dana Gentry, Keller William Consultant’s Operating Principal, shared this healthier, homemade pizza option during one of her Morning Mindsets – We just had to share it with you!
– Simple Mills Almond Flour Pizza Dough
– Avocado Oil
– Apple Cider Vinegar
– Organic Pizza Sauce or Tomato Paste
– Raw, Unpasteurized Mozzarella Cheese
– Organic Shredded Cheese
– Grass Fed Beef/Spicy Sausage/Uncured Pepperoni
– Organic Red & Green Peppers
– Any Other Organic, Fresh Veggies You Like/Fresh Basil
– Use Simple Mills Almond Flour Pizza Dough to make the dough – just follow the instructions on the box.
– Bake dough at 350 degrees for 15 minutes BEFORE adding your sauce and toppings!
– Add sauce, cheeses, then toppings and bake 15-20 more minutes.
– Add a little more cheese on top at the end if you’d like
And there you have it – A quick and easy healthy pizza option you can make at home! Let us know what you think.
Do you have a recipe you’d like to share with us? We would love to hear about it! Message us on Facebook or Instagram and we just might share your tried and true, delicious recipes!
Ryan Reynolds Team, LLC : Unlimited Opportunities, Exceptional Experiences